Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Portrait Series

 
My model in these photos is Tatiana, it really shows her personality. These pictures show how outgoing she is. How I made the photos look better is I put black and white on color and it made the light brighter and it reflects simplicity . I also adjusted the exposure and it made some of the picture brighter which really made the picture pop. In the 4 photos each picture has snow which shows that it is the main focus point of all of the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. The best thing I like about your portrait series is the way you gave a black-white and coloring effect to the alternate photos in the series. One thing that I noticed about you series is that it creates a pattern if the second picture was at first place and the first picture at last place because it shows how she has snow in her hands at first and as the series goes on she has her hands upwards throwing away the snow. Over all I like the picture, its effects and the detailing of the snow in the first picture which clearly shows the snow around/on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your overall portrait series. The lighting was very well lit and there was noting that was too distracting. I wish you would have put the pictures in order so that it tells a story. You could have put the series in order so it seemed as if the model was showing the process of throwing snow in the air. I also like how each picture is centered in the middle and they are all very consistent and the same. The focus is very vivid. This portrait series can also demonstrate rhythm in a way because of the replication of the model.

    ReplyDelete