Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hockney Photos

 
My Model is Ms. Remotti. I started off by taking a bunch of pictures and the pick the best ones  that would work for the picture. I even cropped some of the pictures so they worked better and then I added shadows to make some of they layers really pop out. I am pretty happy with the picture I think it really worked out for me. One thing I could of changed was try to match all the skin tones up
 
 
 
This picture is of a very unique tree I have in front of my house.  I took so many pictures of it and used the ones that I think was the best. Some of the pictures were darker than other because of where I was position when I took the picture, so I used the curves to make some of the pictures match the others. Than I used a shadow on some of the pictures to make them pop out more. I am really happy with this picture I think it came out pretty good but, I could of edited a little bit more like add a shadow to the layer on the bottom left corner

1 comment:

  1. I like your hockney of Ms.Remotti. I like how the pictures aren't put just in the spot where they are supposed to be. For example you put the mouth where her chin would be. Overall the project was good.
    The landscape photo is also nice it seems like some of the pictures are popping out you used the shadow effect well.

    ReplyDelete