Monday, March 9, 2015

PARTNER PORTRAITURE

To start off this photo I took a picture of me trying to lift something above my head. Than I had my model lay on stools and I took a picture. I copy and pasted him to make him look like I am lifting him. Than I got a picture of a gym and pasted both of us in a gym. I also made us look like we were in the mirror Than to edit it I uses curves to change the color of my skin tone. I used the eraser toll to put my thumbs out to look like I am grabbing him.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this picture is edited nicely because it looks like you are actually holding Josh. I also like how you're reflected in the mirror, it makes it look like you are actually there. However, I think you could've made yourself a little bit smaller to make the picture more realistic.

    ReplyDelete